Montserrat provides the ideal environment to experience evolution-in-the-making.
On this beautiful nature isle you will discover why Montserrat:
- Provides the ideal classroom and laboratory for learning about volcanoes
- Is a great place to study natural, “disaster management”
- Is the ideal location for learning more about flora, fauna and tropical plants
- Attracts under water enthusiast who rave about the spectacular reefs and remark that they are the world’s best kept secret
- Offers unique opportunity to learn about a resilient people and the distinctive Montserratian culture
A visit to the Montserrat is not complete without a trip to see the Soufriere Hills Volcano. There are a number of safe vantage points that the volcano can be admired from, including Jack Boy Hill, Garabaldi Hill and Richmond Hill.
Bird watchers will have lots to enjoy in Montserrat. Montserrat has at least 132 different species, including the endemic Montserrat Oriole. For more information on birding in Montserrat and a birding list please click here.
Montserrat’s underwater world teems with spectacular marine life.
Montserrat’s unique landscape, makes it ideal for nature lovers who want to explore the island by foot. There are numerous trails to suit your fitness level and physical ability.
For more information or to arrange a tour please contact our front desk.
Laze the day away on one of our pearly black sand beaches.
Our front desk staff can arrange a beach picnic package for you if you wish..
Can’t decide…Let’s do the work for you. With our friendly front desk staff any tour can easily be arranged.